- The media
Examples of purpose
- A "portal" - a place to start when needing to learn more about child support & the CSA.
- An "oversight" resource - tracking this topic in an objective and comprehensive way.
- A "baseline" - a body of material from which to move forward.
- Rants and/or attacks on the CSA because of the author's own personal circumstances. There are other places where this can be done.
- Anything that appears to be a threat to individual civil servants. This is not acceptable behaviour.
- Specific advice. There are other places for that.
- Anything excluded by intellectual property rights such as copyright.
Quality of content
- Less than peer-review standard.
- About equivalent to the analysis & comment standard in broadsheets & quality magazines.
- Authoritative, with references.
Style of material
- Intended to lead the intended readership to understanding.
- Nothing turgid.
- If you have a picture worth a thousand words, provide the picture and remove a thousand words. (Thanks, Bob!)
- Nothing that a court would judge was sufficient to shut down the site or get me into trouble.
- So no personal attacks on people - attack their ideas instead.
- Don't expose anyone to risk.
- Don't encourage anyone to break the law.